Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:49 AM
Crushes, Beef and Good Friends <3
Ahh~ what a day, what a tiring, exhausting day! Right after this blog I'm gonna go pass out, but watching Akeela and the Bee right now and its really good O: Plus, tomorrow(I mean today)I have to go to school to play christmas songs for the party at d'Y xD ugh I swear if I get nervous and mess up Im going to go crazy!!! ANYWAYS, the main point of this blog was for me to highlight the key points of this day :D I haven't blogged in like two weeks so I really miss it.
OKAY SO today was the best start of the day EVER. Kevin Tran was on DYTV muahahaha I was like spazzing deep inside but I couldn't say anything cause his good friend is in my class xD omggg Kevin is cute, I dont care what anyone says LOL, Oh well no competition for me! Unlike Andrew Tran who has every little asian girl chasing after him LOL. but gotta admit Andrew is a cutie too, even cuter than Kevin heh, but I just like Kevin more xD OMG AT LUNCH freaken' Shidera exposed me LOL ughh Andrew thinks I love him =( OH WELL who cares, hes gonna graduate this year anyways.
*EDIT*
So yeah I wrote that last friday night...and i fell asleep LOL so here I am again 2 days later on SUNDAY night to write about friday+my weekend.
Anyways yeah friday morning was the besttt xD but then it came to LUNCH. Lunch was horrrrrible. OK I'LL fill you guys in on what happened.
BASICALLY me, sarah, ann and shanice were talking about how untrustworthy joanna is and we just wanted to test her to see if she was still like that, but it was all for jokes. So the plan was for sarah to tell joanna that she hates me (ofc she doesnt), to see if joanna would tell me. We didn't get around to actually doing the plan but it was all for fun and jokes like I said before. Nam heard us talking about it one day and he wanted in; without much thought we were like ok w/e sure? AND OH BOY, that was a bad ideaaa, cause Nam still held a grudge against Joanna for that time she almost ruined his relationship with Kien and Yolanda, so nam made the plan into something bigger and added more random people into it...WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?! anyways all Nam's plans failed because he is an IDIOT and so his new plan was to tell Joanna our original plan to see if she would get pissed off and tell other people.
CONFUSING? yeah I was confused too. But this was what nam did, he told Joanna that sarah, me, ann and him have been lying and talking about her behind her back and wanted to test her friendship. WTF NOT EVEN BUDDY. WE never said anything bad about her or lied to her and we didnt want to test her friendship..we wanted to test her TRUSTWORTHINESS, and c'mon, even she knows she has one big freaken' mouth. BUT first of all, we didn't even get to try to test her <.<
ANYWAYS, OBVIOUSLY Joanna got mad and told other people,
NO FREAKEN SHIT. If she had a big mouth before, what makes you think she doesnt have one now? ANYWAYS Joanna only PROVED our point of her being a big mouth. Not only that, she got mad at ALL of us but only decided to confront me. I mean, why me? I didnt do shit ok <.<
SO that Friday, Joanna was acting all normal, the way she always was with me like everyday, then suddenly her mood started to change RIGHT when we went inside the caf, I knew it was all an act because why would she change her mood like that now and not before? She was obviously planning something with her "other friends" that I am forced to sit with at lunch. Anyways, Shanice came down for a while and talked to me and Andrew Tran was with me and the three of us were just laughing and talking, but the four others (joanna and her friends) were talking about some story. One of them was like "WELL, i had a group of friends who lied behind my back and blah blah"
and right away SHanice and I knew what they were talking about but we didnt think much of it and then she had to go. Then andrew saw some of his gr13 friends so he left me as well. AND THATS WHEN THE EVIL BITCHES ATTACKED. They were like "So Anne, what did you think of that story?" and i was like I know what you guys are talking about, and I didnt think it would be such a big deal...and they started yelling at me saying it was a big deal and that what we did to Joanna was a bitchmove and that if they were joanna they would have beat us all. I was like WTF? we didn't even do anything. And what hurts the most is Joanna just sat there pretending to be all innocent letting them say that to me. They also started shit talking sarah, ann, nam etc, when they didnt even deserve it. They were only on Joanna's side because they dont KNOW the real joanna. If they knew Joanna shit talked about them too, they wouldnt be fighting for her, I mean, MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS. This was just a joke between friends and it wasnt supposed to be like this. X__X Joanna is taking it way too seriously than it is and Nam is an idiot for making it like this and they're both assholes for getting everything heated up <.< I mean, I dont really care about it but it really hurt to be called a bad friend when I was the one who was there the most <.< I cried...I wont lie LOL but w/e I'm hoping to leave this in the PAST.
Ok so, change of subject, i supposedly will be getting a job at wendy's. yes a job..me..weird right? LOL I AM SOO LAZY but i want money =(
HMM what else...I stayed after school cause I had some guys USB and he told me to meet him at the library but that facker never came, I WASTED A DAMN BUS TICKET =( and I cant even give the usb back cause hes going to india for the month LOL D: STUPID ASSHOLE. owes me a damn bus ticket now eh.
Bussed home with Ann and Shanice, they came over and then my mom dropped us off at Ann's house. We were supposed to bake cookies but we baked a cake instead cause it was just easier for us LOL so damn nooby. ANYWAYS we left the cake to die in the oven (but anns sis was in the kitchen to watch it so its all good xD) and we went on the computer and DANNY MSGS ME<3 mwahahaha, I like him, I ADMIT IT. I dont know why, I just do LOL ever since the retreat in July I felt like I liked him LOL. He looks like...a taller, buffer version of Kien (EW WEIRD LOL) and I'm learning more about him, and hes so cool D: he likes kpop weee~ ANYWAYS...yeah ate dinner at anns, it was really good =D
SO enough about Friday...SATURDAY morning was tiring. I had volunteering at school for a Kids Christmas party for the teacher's kids. KIDS ARE SO ANNOYING AND SCARY D: LOLLL i mean they're cute and I love them but omg...DONT GIVE THEM SUGAR LOL. Kids running wild everywhereeeeeeeee. But it was ok, I think I got like 5 hours, so not bad, and I got free breakfast and loot bags LOL
But after that, I came home and I slept all day, thats pretty much it xD
NOW SUNDAY, I didnt do anything, slept all day as well...I finished You're Beautiful and its sooo good, but the ending sucks ass. Another wasted day...didn't do hmwrk either...ughh I PROMISED myself I wouldnt procrastinate anymore...but we all knows thats a LIE. xD OH YEAH danny talked to me on msn from 5pm to 8pm <3 LOLL weeeee~ and hes the one who msged first...hehe *giddy* ANYWAYS I think I'll end this here...too much blogging for tonight xD
I AM THANKFUL FOR THE GOOD FRIENDS OUT THERE. fuck the rest =)
-Its 2pm son.