Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:38 PM
"You look sad!"
SHUT UP. If I'm sad, and you say I look sad, it would make me feel even more sad, so don't talk D=< I don't know why...but I hate being comforted unless I WANT TO BE comforted. If I tell you to leave me alone, you better leave me alone <.< Now a days I get upset really easily...all the little things just start to build up and then that's it; the EXPLOSION! I don't know why I'm like this and I don't want to be like this but, it's just UGH, CONFUSING! I'm so sad...then I'm sooo happy...AM I BIPOLAR? like shit man LOL. Anyways I felt touched today when Nam actually cared about why I was so depressed. I know sometimes he acts mean to me in a friendly way because we are what you can consider to be "close" friends. But today he was actually sincerely asking me what was wrong. It was funny when I told him I wouldn't be going to his bday party (I Lied) and he thought I was serious.
N: WHY ARENT YOU COMING?!
A: cause I dont want to, who cares if I dont come anyways.
N: I care!!!
A: Why, you hate me <.<
N: I LOVE YOU AS A FRIEND STUPID ASSHOLE now come!
A: You'll have fun either way.
N: If you dont come I'm never talking to you again and Im gonna cancel it.
A: Yeah whatever liar.
N: Seriously, I have homework to do, I'm not afraid to cancel it.
Haha, I thought that was seriously so nice of him for once! And I told him how i felt about Joanna and he actually tried to understand. Nam's not so bad of a person afterall but he's still a weirdo LOL
Anyways there's not much to say, music seems to make me feel better...well doesn't it have that affect on everyone xD? *SIGH* I have a lot of things to do today as well. I need to finish everything!
IM TOO BORED to write more...so bye LOL