Friday, January 1, 2010 8:29 PM
5months and 16days!
TILL MY BIRTHDAY!!! LOL oh my. I don't know why but I'm just really excited for my 16th birthday D: I know it's stupid to think that your 16th bday will be the best just because it is titled "SWEET" Sixteen but it gives me an excuse to do something biiiig. Since this will be my last party and the last HAS TO be the best xD For the rest of the years I am living, it will be normal things like dinner, etc. SO this year, I plan on throwing a party? With all my good, good friends! :D and I'm going to decorate my house to the extreme...like...extreme. SO extreme when you come in you'll be like SHOCKED! O: There will be a theme for the party, and that theme is CANDY. I might change it as the time comes closer but for now I'm liking this idea.
The plan will be for some of my friends to come the day before and help me clean up and decorate, then the next day PARTY, then at night sleepover with the close girls XD and maybe a trip to pmall in the morning :D? YEAH SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. Also, I'm imagining the party to be either really awkward...or kind of fun like last year xD WHO KNOWS...and if you know me well, I am a child and it's obvious to see that I am still childish <.< SO there will obviously be party games and such because I'm still not ready to give that up and turn it in for alcoholic beverages LOL AND NO there will be none so don't ask or bring any D=< But I have big ideas for games and activities that EVERYONE will love to participate in and WILL enjoy...or else...and why the heck am I thinking so far ahead...I'm just too excited O;< I don't think there will be a dress code...although my parents would probably want one LOL...screw it I'll just let people wear normal casual clothes xD
For the decorating part I'm imagining COLOURFUL everythinggggg and like candy hanging from the ceiling ;D I also want a candy bar (like a liqour bar LOL) and a lemonade stand looking thing...but ahh soo much work! and there will be a table for real food. I also want a disco ball and random colourful lights LOL even though I know we're not gonna dance...like c'mon..it's me! Since when do I dance?! xD I wanna play TWISTER LOLL and the card kissing game AHAHAHAHAHAHA...if you don't know what that is...dont ask LOL...and hmmmm I'm thinking partner and group games...OU FUN! I should buy prizes to make people more motivated or something xD...I wanna play hide and go seek in the dark...I wanna run around outside at night LOL WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Ah summer '10 LOL can't wait.
Don't mind this random blog post, I'm super bored xD AHHHHH I pray that 5months pass by reallly fast!
IIGHT. PCE, PPPL OF THE PARTY NATION.