Sunday, January 10, 2010 4:04 AM
I tripped and fell, but you never caught me.
All those times...they were lies? I seriously really liked you, maybe a little too much. Was I stupid to believe you might have had small feelings for me too? I guess I was. I feel lead on. You shouldn't have done that. I don't really fall easily but when I do, it's quick. I wouldn't feel like shit right now, if you were a decent person and just told me you don't see me that way, but no; you completely ignore me. And you will never know how I feel. I've been starting to wonder if I was anything to you at all, and it's clear to see I guess I wasn't much. I hope you have fun with that other girl. I don't need you to pick myself back up.
Cause if I ever see you on the street
I'll pretend that I didn't see and
turn my face, no use in small talk
anyways (8)