Saturday, January 16, 2010 2:03 AM
A story Part 1?
"WOOYOUNG! Come back with my ice cream!!!" I screeched feriously, with my little fists punching the air as if it were Wooyoung's guts.
I hopped down hopelessy off the park bench and sat down staring at my feet. Stupid Wooyoung, always steals my stuff. He's my bestfriend and all but...that was my ice cream...
OK so maybe he paid for it.
...and maybe he said we could share it.
...and MAYBE I kind of...hogged all of it.
But hey, he knows how much I love my ice cream.
My name is Han Haeri and I am nine years old. Jang WooYoung is my bestfriend. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"YAH!!! WOODONG, COME BACK WITH MY CHEMISTRY TEXTBOOK!!!" I sprinted across the school field and jumped on his back.
I heard a painful whail come out of WooYoung's mouth as we both hit the ground with a thud. I got up pain-free as WooYoung broke my fall and grabbed my text-book from his hand as he lay on his back dying.
He suddenly sat up right and looked me sternly in the eyes, "YOU!"
"What."
"GO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT. Oh my god woman, you want me to have hip problems at a young age?!"
Oh no he just didn't go there. I took my textbook and started whacking him with it really hard. "WELL, if you didn't take my textbook, I wouldn't have done that!" I said inbetween whacks.
"That's my textbook."
"No it isn't, when you open the front cover it clearly says...."
"Wooyoung. Yeah thank's Haeri." Wooyoung sighed as he got up and dusted off his butt.
"My bad." I laughed it off and handed over his textbook while helping him dust off his butt.
"Why are you touching my ass Haeri?" Wooyoung asked me with a raised brow.
I felt my cheeks warming up. Oh right, we're older now...I shouldn't be touching him in that area.
"Uhmmm...oh look there's that evil SoHee girl you like so much." I nodded in the direction as I desperately tried to change the subject.
"How is she evil, she's so cute. I love her dumpling cheeks." He looked at her lovingly and was lost in his own thoughts.
Ever since WooYoung and Sohee have been getting closer, he hasn't had anytime for me; his BESTfriend. I knew that wasn't my textbook, I just needed an excuse to talk to him again. We haven't talked in weeks because he's always with her now. I'm starting to miss this asshole of a bestfriend.
"Well, I'm going to go walk with Sohee now. We'll catch up later ok Haeri?" and with that he ran to her side.
I sighed heavily, replaying the numerous amounts of times he's already said that to me; I think I just lost my bestfriend.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO, basically one day Mandeep and I were just very bored so we decided to write our own stories and give them to eachother to read. This is a part of mine. I never finished and it's not that great. Wrote it in 8 mins D:? LOL...maybe I'll continue later.