Saturday, January 16, 2010 5:09 PM
Update on Life?
I haven't really updated on myself lately, so no one really knows what's going on with me.
Nothing new has really happened to me. I think I'll update again when something interesting happens. I'm really tired right now and I have a lot of work+studying to do. It's almost exam time! On Wednesday is the dance showcase so Natasha and I are going to go support Shanice. I will be going to Natasha's house after school so I'm excited since we haven't really hung out a lot since grade 10 started. Then after exams on the last day of January I am going to pacific mall with a lot of people. So that will be interesting.
Oh, I saw Kevin Tran yesterday riding his bike. That was the highlight of my day.
I have no life.
You make me want to crush dandylions on a spring green field in anger.
Don't be dumb,
Thanks.
Pce Out.