Sunday, January 10, 2010 9:03 PM
Won't Even Start
After a little more time
just alittle I think I'll be okay. I tell everyone I'm okay and that I don't care but it still hurts to realize it's her and not me. But it's not like I've completely lost something from all of this. You could say this is one of those stupid life experiences <.< *sigh* I say this alllll the time, "Blehhh I'm still young, who needs a relationship anyways?" I still stand by this statement but I can't help but wonder when it'll be my turn T__T. I actually do not know how I'm going to face him now, and I'm going to have to see him quite a few times a month. Ugh, it still hurts. Stupid assface. I obviously care a lot though...if I've wrote like 3-4 blogs about him and even mentioned him in a lot of them. Atleast from telling him, I found out he was a jerk and not worth my time. I'm just sad I wasn't worth his either. Grrr you're all probably reading this thinking 'tsk, tsk you pathetic girl.' Gah, it is pathetic, but you try going through it and you'll feel exactly like this. I keep sighing deeply LOL. Wondering what he thinks of me now and if he thinks I'm a complete idiot. I KNOW, people are going to tell me he's not worth it and whatever but the thing is I know he's not, but I can't exactly get over him in a day.
So this is rejection.
It feels kind of bad. I think now, if someone ever were to seriously like me. I would let them down nicely instead of how I used to LOL, ahh those were the immature days...well when I was way more immature than I am now. hmm, I think I wrote too much about my heartache, I'm going to start writing more about the important things in my next post. This will be the last post about him from now on.
I can proudly say: Danny Huang,
fuck you.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't seen you
feels like a long time
sometimes it still hurts
but I always get back
----------------------------
Cause if i look into your eyes
then i'll have to say goodbye
and that'll break my heart
so I wont even start.I'll be okay, I'll be okay or that's what I'll say.