Sunday, February 21, 2010 1:11 AM
Love Poems

For D'y Poem Contest
A simple wave hello,
A small gesture saying goodbye.
It has come down to that, as if we haven't talked before.
There, in your heart is me no more.
The snow falls gently onto your hair,
As you breathe out white puffs of smoke in the crisp winter air.
The only thing I can do now is stop and stare--
At the way you are standing alone with your hand in your pocket.
My gaze is too strong, but I am unable to stop it.
And in the other arm, you hold a giant white fluffy bear.
Since we aren't together anymore, why should I care?
Unlike me, you don't seem lonely at all.
If only you knew how I felt,
You wouldn't be able to stand there so proud and tall.
She runs to you and you open your arms wide for a tight embrace.
As I stand here and watch, the water in my eyes can't seem to stay in one place.
There is a smile on your face that I have seen so many times before,
But now when you see me, it disappears behind closed doors.
I won't be heartbroken anymore, today will be the last,
So when I see you next time, maybe the tears wouldn’t flow as fast.
Thanks for being the first; for showing me love.
And thanks for the necklace with the two doves.
Treat her the way you treated me,
With lots of love and maturity.
Now is the time to go our separate ways.
The memories we had are in the past,
And that's where they will stay.
As my dove flies east and yours to the west,
Remember that when we were together;
Those moments were the best.
=========
So...that was love.
I'll add the rest later, maybe. xD
This one was kind of depressing eh?