Monday, February 22, 2010 1:46 AM
What to do?
It feels good to finally write something here; I love blogging and I love saying whatever I want(kind of) here, it's like my private online diary for my trusted selected few. Anyways, the start of semester 2 has really been busy for me especially since my teachers act like their subject is the only subject we have, so therefore they just keep piling on the work. The worst teacher of all though is my English teacher! You must have heard me complaining about her A LOT, but oh my...several things due on the same day and assigned only a few days ago T__T! It sucks ass. Like right now, it is almost 2am but I am still up trying to finish the third essay she gave us to complete that is due...oh TODAY! But here I am blogging, of all times to blog I always blog when I shouldn't be blogging <.< But since I'm here, I might as well tell you guys what's been going on and whatever.
SO...hmmm it's February now and at school there was a love poetry contest; the prize is a $100 certificate to Vaughn Mills. I like writing and all, but I never wrote like a serious poem before other then the poems I was forced to write for random assignments. The thing that honestly really tempted me to enter the contest was the money, I'm not going to lie LOL. But, the other reason I wanted to enter was because of the title. For once, I want to be good at something, the BEST at something. Not just an allrounder who is okay in everything but is not known for anything great. I honestly don't know how to write poems, but
google my friend told me to just write what I feel and that is a poem! Plus it's a bonus if it rhymes hah. XD Anyways, I wouldn't say my poems were great but I'd say they were pretty good for a first time poem writer. I hope they announce second and third place as well because even if I didn't win first it would be nice to know I was considered good enough to be top 3 out of the whole school. It would make me proud of myself.
On Saturday I went to watch 'Valentines Day' with a couple of friends and I have to say I really liked it. I don't know why a lot of people said the movie sucked since I thought it was super cute and funny but hey, that's just me. I won't go into detail about the movie because I already spoiled it enough for my friends who haven't watched it yet soooo xD
It is also the time of the year for COURSE SELECTIONS, dun dun dun.
I was going to be apart of this program called SHSM: Specialized High Skilled Major
for people who want to be in the healh industry BUT, I talked to my guidance councillor about it and she said it wasn't the right program for me since I want to take other courses and only colleges and apprenticeships really look at SHSM. For Universities it doesn't matter that much but it does look good. So in the end, I'm deciding not to take SHSM and here are the courses I have selected:
-Chemistry
-Biology
-Healthcare
-French
-Music
That is my finalized decision, and of course university level for the required classes: english, math and religion. I also will be taking physics in summer school.
Okay well, I probably had more to say but I'm suddenly really, really tired right now and I still have a full essay to complete. My eyes are like closing as I type this!
Wish me luck on finishing my essay and winning the poetry contest!
THANKS!!!